HIBERIS® IS DEDICATED TO OFFER A PERCENTAGE OF ITS ANNUAL REVENUE TO HELP OUR COMMUNITY
Hiberis is dedicated to helping our community in any way possible.
- AUTISM FOUNDATION, helping people and families affected by autism.
- FOSTER CHILDREN, helping the foster kids to enter and graduate from college.
- SUPPORT YOUTH ATHLETICS CAREER helps children establish successful habits and their independence or equipment to the youth sports charities.
- FIRE STATION BEDS, Firefighters may only get a few hours of sleep a night when they are on shift. However short it might be, as they may only get four to six hours of sleep on a shift. Hiberis mattresses are designed to improve health and restful sleep, which can help our Firefighters to recover faster and wake recharged up full of energy. So, we will donate part of our annual revenue in the form of a custom-made mattress to the fire station department to serve our firefighters while working their shift.
- HELPING OUR BEAUTIFUL PLANET to protect our nation’s land, water, and wildlife and reforestation. Trees provide many benefits to us every day; as trees grow, they help stop climate change by removing carbon dioxide from the air, storing carbon in the trees and soil, and releasing oxygen into the atmosphere.
IT IS A PRIVILEGE THAT WE WILL NEVER TAKE FOR GRANTED.
“IT IS THE PURPOSE OF OUR GOALS.”
To enhance the lives of those around us, we are committed to donating part of our annual revenue to our community in case of natural disasters.